Dr. Sayalee has almost three decades of experience in the Entrepreneurship Development. In 1989, she began her career as a Trainer Motivator in Maharashtra. Accredited Trainer Motivator from Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) Ahmadabad, India, which is a nodal agency in the nation.
Currently, she is handling the role of Director for two key institutes of MAEERs MIT viz. MIT School of Management & MIT College of Management.
She has a number of achievements under her belt, some of which can be seen below:
• National Award for Best Entrepreneur Trainer Motivator.
• Member & Panel Expert at various National & University Level committees like NIBM, Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) etc.
• 4 PhD Scholars have already been Awarded with Ph.D. degree under her eligible guidance.
• Working as Behavioral Assessor for assessing various competencies across levels through HRD Tools like TAT, SRQ, 16PF, MBTI and Five Big Model.
• As a Professor teaching subjects like Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, SHRM, HRD Tools for Competency Mapping and career development.
• Personally has trained over 2500 potential entrepreneurs. Also conducted Management Development Programme for Middle Level Management and Small Scale Entrepreneurs.
• She has trained the various target groups like Faculty, Trainers, Teachers, NGO, Social Workers, Cooperative sector workers, Science & Technology Graduates, Ex-servicemen, Women and Rural.
• She is a trainer for corporates like WIPRO, TATA Motors, DELL, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy’s, Reliance etc.
• Published 40 articles in Indian Express and 14 International Research Papers.
• Received scholarship for “Entrepreneurs Educator Course” and “10000 Women Tools for Growing Business” This scholarship was awarded by NEN in association with Goldman Sachs and Stanford University.
• Appointed on Board of Governors State Council of Federation for World Academics (FWA).
• Is a Life Member at prestigious organization COMMUNITY AID AND SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM (CASP).