Executive Director & CFO, Elico Ltd, Chairperson, CII Women Empowerment Taskforce, AP State
- Vanitha Datla is the Executive Director & CFO at Elico Ltd, a 50-year-old company that is a pioneer in the Analytical Instruments Industry, ‘Innovating to connect Science with Lab’ and Managing Director Elico Healthcare Services Ltd, a service provider to the Health-Care Industry in countries like USA, UK, Middle East etc.
- During her tenure, the company achieved a commendable turnaround into a profitable & dividend paying company. In 1999, she joined her family & associates in taking over a non-operational cement company, Anjani Portland Cement Ltd, and was part of the driving team that helped convert the company into a profit making & dividend-paying venture. In her role as Director Finance, she was actively engaged in the cement, power & security printing verticals.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), ICFAI, Hyderabad.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA), ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad
- She earned a place on the Dean’s Honor Roll for securing a perfect 4.0 GPA at Wichita State University in the USA, while pursuing her under graduation She graduated from St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Economics & Public Administration.
– Chairperson, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Telangana. 2014-2015 & 2015-2016
– Vice Chairperson, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), AP 2014.
– Chairwoman, Indian Women Network (IWN), AP. 2013-2014
– Director on Board, School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad
– Permanent Invitee to the Board, WWF State Chapter, AP
- Apart from her professional career, Vanitha has keen networking skills, which has helped her to be elected four times to the AP State Council of Confederation of Indian Industry. Currently she has been elected as Chairperson of CII Telangana State & is the Immediate Past Chairperson Indian Women Network, AP State. She is a member of the CII National Committee on Backward District Development and CII National Committee on Women Empowerment. In the past, She has been member of the CII HR panel Southern Region, CII CSR panel, AP State, CII Finance & Taxation panel, AP State, Co-Convenor CII Exim panel, AP State, Chairperson CII Women Empowerment Taskforce, AP State.
- She serves on the School Board of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad and is a Permanent Invitee to the Board of WWF State Chapter AP. Earlier, she was an active member of the Steering committee on ‘Green Homes’