Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Joint Managing Director, Kinetic Motor Company Limited
- Sulajja Firodia Motwani, born on August 26, 1970, is an India entrepreneur and philanthropist and is currently the Joint Managing Director of Kinetic Motor Company Limited. The Company has witnessed tremendous expansion during her term.
- From being a mere mopedmanufacturer it has set its foothold in the industry as a manufacturer offering a complete range of two wheelers right from mopeds, scooters to motorcycles.
- She completed her graduation in Commerce from Pune University in 1990. She is an MBA holder from the reputed Carnegie Mellon University at Pittsburgh. She is the granddaughter of Late Shri H. K. Firodia, Founder of Kinetic Engineering and daughter of Padmashree Arun Firodia, Founder & present Chairman of the Firodia Group. Throughout her studies, she has been a rank holder. Her name appeared in the toppers list in the SSC examinations and HSC examinations
- Before joining Kinetic Motor Company, she worked for a period of four years with an investmentanalytics company, BARRA International, based in California. She played a major role in setting the operations of the Kinetic Motor Company in India. Sulajja played a major role in designing and implementing new strategies for the company. She is also performing the role of the Director of Kinetic Motor Company and Kinetic Marketing Services Limited. She is the in charge of the Company`s overall business developmental
- India Today magazine honoured her by presenting her with the title of business “Face of the Millennium”. It ranked her among the top twenty five business entrepreneur of the country.
- She was also presented with the Society Young Achiever`s Award for Business in the year 2002. In 2003, the Institute of Marketing and Management bestowed her with the award for excellent performance as the woman CEO. She also received the Young Super Achiever Award from the leading magazine “Business Today” in the same year.
- Sulajja has been selected by the World Economic Forum as a “Global Leader of Tomorrow” and “Young Global Leader”.