Managing Trustee of Mukul Madhav Foundation
- Ritu Chhabria is the Managing Trustee of Mukul Madhav Foundation. She looks after the day-to-day activities of the Trust. She holds a double major in Economics and Marketing from Richmond College – London and holds a degree in Public Relations. Her interest in art and culture prompted her to pursue a certification in Arts & Styles at the prestigious Sotheby’s – London.
- In the year 1999 she established Mukul Madhav Foundation as she felt the need to channelise the many social welfare programmes carried out by her.
- Chhabria was Awarded by Ruby Hall Clinic for her dedication and outstanding contribution towards the care of cancer patients. In the year 2009, The Rotary Club recognised Smt. Chhabria for her efforts and initiatives in mitigating child mortality. She is closely involved with Big Ears – the hearing aid initiative at KEM Hospital and has successfully raised funds for conducting cochlear implants on a number of children.
- On the 1st of June, 2013 she was presented with the “Muktai Award” for outstanding work in the fields of Healthcare and Education by the esteemed hands of the Ex. President of India Shrimati Pratibhatai Patil.
- Chhabria is on the board of trustee’s panel of Make A Wish Foundation of India and is a member of the Society of Friends of the Sasson Hospitals (SOFOSH), Pune. Other than this she is a committee member of The Agri- Horticultural Society of Western India – Empress Botanical Garden.
- She continues to strive for spreading education and providing healthcare for the less privileged members of our society and especially for the children of India – the future of our country.