President, Executive Committee, Ladies’ Wing, Indian Merchants’ Chamber (IMC)
- Radhika Nathhas over 25 years of experience in the retail industry, export and trade. She has played an important role in developing the Mahindra Group’s retail strategy and is currently part of the management team for Mom & Me, the Maternity Division of the Mahindra Retail Company.
- Mahindra Retail is an extension of the US $16.7 billion Mahindra Group’s trading foray in the domestic India market. In a short span of time, her team has successfully created a strong brand with pan India presence, operating 100+ Mom & Me stores across 45+ cities in India.
- Prior to this, Radhika led the Apparel Division for Mahindra Exports and served as a Director for Avex Pvt. Ltd, a garment export company for the Mahindra Group. Under her leadership as Brand Manager for Mahindra Intertrade, she secured key partnerships for the Group’s retail division with International Children’s wear Brands such as Disney and Ladybird, establishing the group’s global presence.
- Radhika is an elected member of the Executive Committee of the IMC Ladies’ Wing from 2010 to 2014. She has served as Chairperson of the Awards Committee six times and as the Chairperson of the Exhibition Committee twice.
- Radhika is passionate about education and saving the environment. As a result of her efforts as chairperson of the governing council of the JC Mahindra Memorial School in Khopoli, Maharashtra, the school has collaborated on innovative teaching technology for over 700 students. It is also a qualified “green school”, with an energy-saving programme focused around waste, water and sanitation efforts, created in collaboration with the Tata Energy Club.
- Radhika graduated with a BA in Political Science and Economics from Elphinstone College in Mumbai. She is a qualified Nursery Teacher with a diploma from Sophiya Polytechnic, Mumbai and is currently a Master in Business Administration degree student at IGNOU University.
- She is an alumnus of the Cathedral & John Connon School and St. Hilda’s, Ooty.
- An avid reader, Radhika enjoys travel, and is a keen wildlife conservationist. She is an accomplished Bharatnatyam dancer, and has completed her Aringatam.