Veteran Indian Film Actress
- Kiran Juneja (or Joneja) is a veteran Indian She works in Hindi Cinema also called bollywood. She hails from Punjabi Bagh area of New Delhi, India.
- In 1984, she started her acting career by signing an Indo-Italian co-production film called Shaheen as the leading lady, followed by a serial called Paying Guest for Rajshree Films and Wah Janab opposite Shekhar Suman. She went on to act in several serials such as Ye Jo Hai Zindagi, Kismat, Junoon, Siddhi, Banjara Guest House, Mouth Full of Sky, Waqt Ki Raftar, Swabhiman, Gaatha, Palchin, Tere Ghar Ke Saamne with Raju Kher, Commander, Colonel, Tere Mere Sapne, Suraag, Kuch Love Kuch Masti, Koi Dil Me Hai and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka.
- She is best known for her role of Ganga in Mahabharat and her accolade winning portrayal of Verrawali in Buniyaad.
- Her first Bollywood film was the 1987 Mulzim, where she played Jeetendra‘s sister.
- Kiran is also a painter mostly working with mixed media with concentration on Acrylics. Most of her works are in the Indian contemporary form. She is one of the few artists who does not believe in having a particular style and just paints out of her heart.
- She is the founder of Respond Foundation, a unique non profit which provides a platform for new upcoming artists to show case their work