For Women who are heads of Corporate CSR & NGOs
- Propose and put forward resolutions to the National Women’s Parliament which can be taken up for policy making after adoption at NWP.
- To bring forth common issues like oppression, women empowerment, participation in politics and discuss how the same could be addressed.
- To strengthen the participation of women in decision making processes across all segments and levels of society.
- Help young participants to enhance their network and enable them to take leadership roles.
- To discuss and explore starting new programs and initiatives based on the resolutions agreed at NWP