Calling for Interested Girl’s Student Speakers at National Women’s Parliament
Dear Student Leader,
The National Women’s Parliament will be hosted at Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India, from Feb 10 -12, 2017.
We have opportunities for the girl students to express their views and exhibit their leadership skills as STUDENT SPEAKERS (GIRL’S) for various sessions. As an interested Student Speaker you could choose to speak and choose from one of the following topics:
- Socio-Political Challenges in Women Empowerment
- Women’s Status & Decision Making Power
- Be Your Own She Hero
- Building Own Identity & Vision of the Future
- Women in Politics – Change Makers in Global Scenario
- The candidate should have registered for the National Women’s Parliament.
- The candidate must be a bona fide student of a Full Time College at the time of this conclave.
How to apply?
- Send us CD or DVD of your speech via courier along with your NWP registration number. You can also email your media clip on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your NWP registration number.
- Please mention topic of speech on the CD / DVD or email subject.
- The medium of expression will be English / Telugu for any of the above 5 topics.
- Speech can be video recorded on any device. E.g. Smartphone, Digital Camera, Video Camera etc.
- You are allowed to send entries on multiple subject however your selection is likely to be for one topic only.
Duration of Speech: Not to exceed 03 minutes.
Last Date for Submission of Speech:
The Student Speaker is supposed to send her recorded speech by January 27th, 2017.
- The Selection Panel will scrutinize all speeches after January 27, 2017.
- The panel will select the speakers based on the 5 laid down criterion namely Communication skills, Credibility and relevance of Content as per the Topic, Presentation ability, Confidence in Public Speaking and Command over language.
- The shortlisted candidates will be personally informed by the NWP committee on their registered email id.
- Final selection / audition test of short listed candidates will be conducted at Amaravati, one day prior from 9:30 am onwards.